Monday, November 22, 2010

It's all in the details

i am still thinking about this blog....
this will be more about the little details of our life...
a chance for me to share some of the photos i take and get creative...
i use facebook for the fun-family-cutest-little-boy-in-the-world pictures...
so this will show our life from a different view...
but still show the important things...



for instance these blocks...
i recently pulled out them for SBJ
and i am so happy that he enjoys playing with them!
my granddaddy MADE them...how awesome is that....
just the thought of my granddaddy makes me smile,
but the sight of SBJ playing with his blocks gives me perma-grin!!

so, sometimes it is the little things, the details, that are important...
that is what i look forward to sharing...

No comments:

Post a Comment