Friday, June 10, 2011

Forgetting the Before: Medicine and First Aid

Organizing our medicine drawer and first aid kit has been on my list for awhile...then I read this post on IHeart Organizing a few months ago. Soooooo, organizing the drawer became purging our medicine, creating a first aid kit, and finding a new home for them.

 
If you remember last week, I posted about our newly organized coat closet. The majority of our medicine and our first aid kit was moved to the top shelf. 


In the picture above, the box on the left is first aid supplies, the middle box is baby medicine, and the right box is adult medicine.


We also have a few more-often-used-bottles (ibuprofen, acetaminophen, and allergy relief) in a kitchen cabinet. 

I was able to find boxes around the house to use for all of them...so yay- I didn't have to buy any new ones!


This post is a part of the 52 Weeks of Organizing challenge I am doing with I'm an Organizing Junkie



 

No comments:

Post a Comment