Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bottom Spray

This product review may be a little TMI...but I want to share this in case anyone out there is preggers, might one day get preggers, or knows someone who is preggers...




Earth Mama Angel Baby's New Mama Bottom Spray is an amazing-must have product for postpartum moms!
The first thing I noticed about it was the pleasant smell. Then when I used it, I found it to be instantly cooling and refreshing. It definitely helped ease my postpartum pain and discomfort. The sprayer has a special design so it will spray upside down, which is very convenient and makes using it easy. I also feel good about using it because it is an all natural product, there are no artificial preservatives, dyes, or fragrances!
A friend of mine is a Doula and she makes sure to always have this product in her bag to take to all deliveries and leave with the new mommies!
I would definitely recommend this product to all moms for postpartum care.
...And to make it even better, it says it can still be used when all your postpartum pain goes away, to relieve puffy eyes, sunburn, razor burn, or even as a facial toner!  


*note: I was given this product by the owner of Little Speckled Frog to use and review. All opinions are my own. Check out Little Speckled Frog for this and more new mama and baby products!

No comments:

Post a Comment