Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Potty Bag

I wasn't sure 
how our 10ish hour 
drive to Florida 
was going to be with a 
potty-training-2-year-old.

Then I thought to make a 
Potty Bag.
{I don't remember if I saw it somewhere or if I made it up, haha}
It was excellent...
and of course, so was he!
NO ACCIDENTS on the road!

Here is what was in the bag:
potty seat,
pull ups,
change of clothes,
Scrubbing Bubbles flushable wipes
(to clean the potty after going),
Cottonelle wipes
(to clean the boy after going, ha),
antibacterial hand wipes
(to clean our hands after going),
and treats for going:
only have Disney Cars silly bands left
also had some fruit snacks that were eaten!





1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! We carried the potty with us, but not everything else.

    ReplyDelete